$1.500 hire on bonus*
New Employees + Guard Card + Firearm Permit required
Must be able to pass a background clearance check and interview.
GET PAID MORE: We are eager to hire qualified candidates and pay is negotiable based on experience. In most cases, those who are currently employed with another security company will make more money working with us.
Securitas USA, the world’s leading security company, offers competitive wages, benefits and provides opportunity for growth and advancement for career minded officers.
This is what you can expect when you apply with us:
- Major Medical/ Dental Available
- 401K with Company Matching Contributions
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care
- Sons and Daughters Scholarship Program
- Free Uniforms
- Direct Deposit
- Excellence in Service (coupon sweepstakes) $50-$5000 prizes
- Years of Service Awards
- Customer Service Awards
- Service Hero of the Month Service Hero of the Year
- Supervisor of the Month
- Supervisor of the Year National Service
- Hero of the Year for Performance National Service
- Hero of the Year for Heroism
- Awards of Merit
Due to our 15 consecutive years of continuous explosive growth, we are sure to have shifts available that fit your schedule.
pay starts at $16.79 / hour. However, pay is negotiable and we typically pay officers more than others.
Our hiring process is simple.
- Complete the entire online application.
- We will call you within 2 business days of completing the entire application to schedule an interview.
- Get the best hours and pay available
Click Here To See If You Would Be A Good Fit
Securitas USA, the world’s leading security company, offers competitive wages, benefits and provides an opportunity for growth and advancement for career minded officers
Positions made available through the Los Angeles branch of Securitas
*Contact HR for additional Hire On Bonus program & eligibility requirements.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
*State law requirements will apply to certain positions.